Search

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center: Demi Lovato Drops By Roz & Mocha, New Music Live

Posted by admin on Friday, October 14, 2011

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center
Demi Lovato Drops By Roz & Mocha, New Music Live
Oct 14th 2011, 17:07

She's been working overtime to promote her new album Unbroken, and Demi Lovato was in Toronto, Canada yesterday for the "Roz and Mocha Show."

The "Camp Rock 2" cutie looked to be having a great time as she chatted about her colorful career at the Rogers Building, stopping to sign autographs as she made her exit.

The day before, Demi made an appearance at New.Music.Live where she fielded questions and showed some love to her fans.

In a recent interview, Ms. Lovato explained that her gal pal Selena Gomez lent her tons of moral and emotional support while she was getting help for her personal issues earlier this year.

"I think I was out of tears at that point [Selena] called me and she was crying, she was like, 'Hello.' I'm like, 'Why are you crying? I'm the one in treatment - like, I should be crying.' She's like, "Are they treating you OK?' I was like, 'Yeah, they're treating me great.' She's definitely one of my closest friends and no matter what, we'll always be close as sisters. We met 12 years ago, that's more than half of my life."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Admin. Powered by Blogger.