Search

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center: Demi Lovato's Day at The Grove

Posted by admin on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center
Demi Lovato's Day at The Grove
Oct 12th 2011, 01:21

Still pushing forth with post-album release press duties, Demi Lovato was busy interviewing at The Grove in Los Angeles, CA on Tuesday (October 11).

The "Skyscraper" singer joined up with Mario Lopez while chatting for a segment to air on the entertainment news program "Extra".

Meanwhile, Miss Lovato also recently took to her Seventeen blog to dish about life on the road.

She wrote, "To stay strong and healthy in the midst of the craziness, it's really important to me to try to find a balance between work and personal time. I love what I do so much that sometimes it's tough to tell the difference! But to make sure I find time for myself, I think about my family and friends and fans who support me no matter what — it's that unwavering love that helps me stay calm and focused."

As for those welcome breaks from work, the 19-year-old told, "When I'm on the road, I like to have dinner with friends and family and try to see some sights. When I was in LA for my last show, I made time to go bowling afterward, and it was so much fun!"

Also touching on what steps she takes to maintain her health while traveling, Lovato shared, "I try to make time for naps if I have to get up really early. I also make sure to drink hot tea with honey when I am talking a lot during interviews or singing on stage every day. And luckily, dancing and staying active also helps me to feel healthy and happy. But performing takes a lot of energy so I have to make sure I eat enough and get plenty of sleep."

She concluded by posting, "Traveling is so exciting, but it also feels good to come home."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Admin. Powered by Blogger.