Search

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center: Denise Richards Films "30 Rock" Guest Spot

Posted by admin on Monday, October 17, 2011

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center
Denise Richards Films "30 Rock" Guest Spot
Oct 17th 2011, 22:34

Kicking the week off with a day on set, Denise Richards was spotted filming her guest spot for the hit show "30 Rock" in New York City on Monday (October 17).

The reality TV star donned a stylish ensemble consisting of knee-high boots, leggings, a leopard print jacket and cute hat as she got into character at the Rockefeller Center locale.

The guest starring effort comes just as Denise recently opened up about her decision to adopt a baby girl despite the fact that she is single.

"I had always wanted more children," she wrote in a blog post earlier today. "I needed to make a decision: Do I wait for the right partner or move ahead with my life and do it on my own? I decided to do it on my own."

Richards went onto explain that the adoption process took two years, which left her feeling defeated at times.

"But I always had faith that the right baby would find us," she wrote. "I've always felt that children choose their parents, and Eloise found me a different way."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Admin. Powered by Blogger.