Search

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center: Kelly Clarkson's "You Love Me": Listen Now!

Posted by admin on Monday, October 17, 2011

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center
Kelly Clarkson's "You Love Me": Listen Now!
Oct 18th 2011, 01:34

Her brand new album "Stronger" will be released on October 24, and Kelly Clarkson has just offered up a first listen to one of the disc's tracks titled "You Love Me."

In the song, the "American Idol" champ sings out, "You didn't let me down, you didn't tear me apart, you just opened my eyes while breaking my heart."

Aside from her newly released tune, Ms Clarkson recently spoke her praises of fellow songstress Adele, telling press, "Oh my God, I almost want to punch her she's so good! I saw her live three years ago in Boston and it was just the best gig. Sometimes I listen to the radio and think, 'Oh no, my generation is ruining music!'"

"Then Adele comes on and I'm in awe. 'Someone Like You' is one of the best songs ever written," she gushingly added.

To listen to "You Love Me," press play below!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Admin. Powered by Blogger.