Search

TMZ.com: DMX -- I've Finally Conquered My Coke Addiction

Posted by admin on Friday, October 14, 2011

TMZ.com
Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News, Covering Celebrity News and Hollywood Rumors. Get All The Latest Gossip at TMZ - Thirty Mile Zone.
DMX -- I've Finally Conquered My Coke Addiction
Oct 14th 2011, 07:40

Filed under: DMX, Celebrity Justice

1013_dmx_ex DMX tells TMZ, he has finally kicked the drug addictions that kept him behind bars for years -- and he has his children to thank. X tells us, coke was his greatest demon after his latest prison release in July -- "Everyone was taking advantage of me with my finances, trying to put me in the direction to fail. I have 10 kids. I have to drive them in the right direction, so I let the cocaine go." The rapper -- real name Earl Simmons -- says God also helped him through ... telling us, "I am on a spiritual road to do right in my life. I am leaving out all negativity and going to stay on the right road to positive." X's pastor tells us, "When [DMX] first came to my church he looked broken, sad, and full of struggle. Now you see a dramatic change. You see that the drugs and alcohol aren’t in his life." Guy ain't joking -- DMX absolutely killed it at the BET awards this week (video below).

Permalink

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Admin. Powered by Blogger.