Search

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center: Teal-Lipped Lady Gaga Colors Up the Big Apple

Posted by admin on Saturday, October 8, 2011

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center
Teal-Lipped Lady Gaga Colors Up the Big Apple
Oct 9th 2011, 00:55

Showing off another freshly unique look, a teal-lipped Lady Gaga was spotted making her way around New York City on Saturday afternoon (October 8).

The colorful "You and I" singer piled the eye-grabbing lipstick on her kisser while clad in a pink patterned outfit, matching heels and a black rice-paddy hat as she eased her way into a local office building.

The Big Apple sighting comes as it has just been announced that Gaga is planning to release her Emmy Award-winning Monster Ball concert special on DVD come November 21 - with the new offering including never-before-seen footage.

Along with the Monster Ball DVD, the 25-year-old is also putting to market a "Born This Way" remix album featuring fourteen mishmash tracks from various artists including Foster the People, Michael Woods and the Weeknd, according to MTV.

And for those yearning for some new Gaga, no need to worry, as she recently revealed, "I'm actually already working on my next album. So I've been working on that. I've been planning the next tour, which keeps me very excited and busy because I have lots of new ideas, and I know exactly how I want it to look. I'm also planning my next music video. I have lots of things to do, but in truth, I feel like I'm the most alive when I'm onstage."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Admin. Powered by Blogger.