Search

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center: Heather Morris Covers Seventeen November 2011

Posted by admin on Monday, October 10, 2011

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center
Heather Morris Covers Seventeen November 2011
Oct 10th 2011, 21:27

She's made a name for herself thanks to the popularity of her hit Fox show "Glee," and Heather Morris was chosen to front the November 2011 issue of Seventeen magazine.

The 24-year-old Brittany S. Pierce actress struck a range of steamy poses for the publication while chatting about topics such as girl-on-girl kisses and her boyfriend.

Highlights from Heather's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Seventeen!

On what she learned from Beyonce:
"Beyonce was just always full-out. She's like a beast. So you learn that no matter how you feel, just do it. Just like Nike: 'Just Do It.'"

On whether she's ever kissed a girl in real life:
"Yeah. Mostly for guys' attention when I was in high school. One time I did it when I was curious with a friend, but she wasn't my best friend."

On what she loves most about her boyfriend Taylor:
"He likes me a lot. And he's cool. I like how I make him feel and act, and the same goes for me. I like that he likes the feeling he has when he's around me. And I knew I didn't want to date anybody else. I just want to be with him."

On the best advice she's ever received:
"When I was growing up, my mom was always like, 'Whatever you do, make sure you're happy doing it. And if you're not happy, then stop.' That's a good thing. She let me do what I needed to do."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Admin. Powered by Blogger.