Search

HollywoodNews.com: Nicki Minaj struggled with suicidal thoughts during early career

Posted by admin on Saturday, October 8, 2011

HollywoodNews.com
Unique entertainment news about awards, celebrities, fashion, gossip, lifestyles, movies, music, television, and access to red carpet and live events.
Nicki Minaj struggled with suicidal thoughts during early career
Oct 8th 2011, 18:00

HollywoodNews.com: Nicki Minaj may be a big hit now, but during those early times in her career, things were so hard that she struggled with suicidal thoughts.

Minaj recently revealed that the rejection from the industry was almost too much for her, states Hollyscoop.

“At one point, I was, like, 'What would happen if I just didn't wake up?' That's how I felt. Like maybe I should just take my life? I would pray to God to make me famous so that I could buy my mother a huge house,” Minaj revealed.

She revealed that the real pain came from having moved out of her home and onto her own, but being in fear that she’d have to return as a failure.

Do you think it’s good she’s opening up about this?

Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.

Hollywood News, Hollywood Awards, Awards, Movies, News, Award News, Breaking News, Entertainment News, Movie News, Music News

Image by PR Photos

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Admin. Powered by Blogger.