Search

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center: Avril Lavigne's Canadian ATV Joyride: Watch Now!

Posted by admin on Monday, October 10, 2011

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center
Avril Lavigne's Canadian ATV Joyride: Watch Now!
Oct 10th 2011, 16:26

Making the most of her day off, Avril Lavigne had quite an adventure in Kelowna, British Columbia yesterday (October 9).

The "I'm With You" songstress posted a video of her off-roading crew and tweeted, "Today we went off roading in ATVs, on a helicopter ride, walked across a suspension bridge, hit golf balls, had a BBQ and now off 2 a winery."

Tonight, Ms. Lavigne will play a concert at the Rexall Place in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, and her newly-divorced mother Judy is along for the ride.

Avril told press, "I`ve been all year, like, on tour, traveling and stuff, and now I`m gonna be in Canada for an entire month, all October, and I`m gonna have my mum come on the tour bus with me and I`m gonna corrupt her."

"My mum is newly single and she`s gonna come out and we`re gonna have some fun. My brother`s also on tour with me he does security. And then at the end of the tour I`ll see my dad."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Admin. Powered by Blogger.